We have the answer for Ends crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ends Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ends. This clue last appeared December 16, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ends crossword clue should be:
- CEASES (6 letters)
- STOPS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STOPS (noun)
- a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card matching one in the layout wins all the chips on that card
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Trial version NYT Crossword Clue
- Snow day conveyance NYT Crossword Clue
- Once-popular device in a den, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Newspaper covering Congress, with “The” NYT Crossword Clue
- Moron NYT Crossword Clue
- Scrubber in the tub NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gagarin, first person in space NYT Crossword Clue
- Does some mental math NYT Crossword Clue
- Kilimanjaro is its highest point NYT Crossword Clue
- “Pick me! Pick me!” NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.