We have the answer for Energy of an object acquired due to motion: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Energy of an object acquired due to motion: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Energy of an object acquired due to motion:. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Energy of an object acquired due to motion: crossword clue should be:
- KINETIC (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KINETIC (adjective)
- supplying motive force
- characterized by motion
- ACQUIRED (adjective)
- gotten through environmental forces
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- The emission of energy in waves; microwaves use it to heat food: Crossword Clue
- US rock band, ______ Park, was a successful band formed in 1996: Crossword Clue
- Turning force about an axis; rotational force: Crossword Clue
- ___ ___ _____ Peppers, US rock band from California: Crossword Clue
- Mythical creature with the head of a human and body of a lion: Crossword Clue
- “Boulevard of Broken Dreams” is by this US 3-man rock band: Crossword Clue
- Clay army found in Emperor Qin’s tomb: Crossword Clue
- “The Tale of ___” is regarded to be the world’s first novel: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.