We have the answer for English fellow crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
English fellow Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for English fellow. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the English fellow crossword clue should be:
- CHAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ENGLISH (noun)
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- the people of England
- FELLOW (noun)
- one of a pair
- a man who is the lover of a man or woman
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Add to the staff Crossword Clue
- I’m not getting any ___! Crossword Clue
- Lhasa ___ Crossword Clue
- Shed tears Crossword Clue
- Spanish greeting Crossword Clue
- Mine find Crossword Clue
- It hangs over the ocean Crossword Clue
- Heavenly garden Crossword Clue
- The Music Man state Crossword Clue
- Author McInerny or Roberts Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.