We have the answer for Equal to, anagram of virginal. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Equal to, anagram of virginal. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Midsize Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- The US one has 50 stars. Crossword Clue
- Tiny arachnids related to ticks. Crossword Clue
- Abbreviation for pay-per-view tv services. Crossword Clue
- The gray color of a German army uniform. Crossword Clue
- Aid to Families with Dependent Children initialism. Crossword Clue
- Giuseppe __, invented the Bellini at Harry’s Bar. Crossword Clue
- Founder of the AHA Foundation __ Hirsi Ali. Crossword Clue
- French milk. Crossword Clue
- Muslim fasting period. Crossword Clue
- Capital of Syria. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- VIRGINAL (noun)
- a legless rectangular harpsichord; played (usually by women) in the 16th and 17th centuries
- VIRGINAL (adjective)
- in a state of sexual virginity
- untouched or undefiled
- ANAGRAM (verb)
- read letters out of order to discover a hidden meaning
- ANAGRAM (noun)
- a word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.