7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Eric of the yardbirds, we have the answer below.
Eric of the yardbirds 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Eric of the yardbirds in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- CLAPTON (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- YARDBIRDS (noun)
- a military recruit who is assigned menial tasks.
- a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison.
- THE (definite article)
- A word placed before nouns to limit or individualize their meaning..
- THE (adverb)
- By that; by how much; by so much; on that account; used before comparatives..
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- New orleans chef lagasse – 7 Little Words
- Breakfast spot – 7 Little Words
- Picket assembler, perhaps – 7 Little Words
- Dustin or philip seymour – 7 Little Words
- Term of respect – 7 Little Words
- Most like a hedgehog – 7 Little Words
- Surrounding – 7 Little Words
- Vetting – 7 Little Words
- Country separator – 7 Little Words
- Vacuum cleaner brand – 7 Little Words