We have the answer for Espionage org crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for Espionage org crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Espionage org Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- “Jeopardy!” champion — Buttrey Crossword Clue
- Public outburst Crossword Clue
- Govt. loan agcy Crossword Clue
- “Carpe —!” Crossword Clue
- Countrified Crossword Clue
- Doo follower Crossword Clue
- Supermodel Molly Crossword Clue
- WNBA star Leslie Crossword Clue
- Gardener’s gift Crossword Clue
- Pizza-sauce herb Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ESPIONAGE (noun)
- the systematic use of spies to get military or political secrets
- CIA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest; headed by the Director of Central Intelligence under the supervision of the President and National Security Council
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 30 2023
- Newsday Crossword - June 28 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - June 14 2023
- Universal Crossword - April 14 2023
- Newsday Crossword - September 14 2022
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 2 2022
- USA Today Crossword - February 20 2024
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Espionage org crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.