We have the answer for European capital where Amelie is set crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
European capital where Amelie is set Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for European capital where Amelie is set. This clue last appeared April 16, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the European capital where Amelie is set crossword clue should be:
- PARIS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EUROPEAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Europe
- CAPITAL (noun)
- the upper part of a column that supports the entablature
- the federal government of the United States
- CAPITAL (adjective)
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Now I know my ___ Crossword Clue
- See 56-Across (Universal, 4/15/22) Crossword Clue
- Everything must go! events Crossword Clue
- Some swine Crossword Clue
- Gave medicine to Crossword Clue
- Lump in Devonshire cream Crossword Clue
- Like eccentric humor Crossword Clue
- Parting phrase in Panama Crossword Clue
- Military force Crossword Clue
- Title for a countess Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.