We have the answer for Even a little bit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Even a little bit Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Fruit whose name precedes “fruit” in the name of another fruit NYT Crossword Clue
- Appealing to self-indulgent impulses NYT Crossword Clue
- Annual destination of about 2.5 million pilgrims NYT Crossword Clue
- Police dept. alert NYT Crossword Clue
- Cuban dance performed at a Russian villa? NYT Crossword Clue
- Made the grade NYT Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- U.S. state with nearly 34,000 miles of shoreline NYT Crossword Clue
- Childbirth assistant NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ of Hearts (tart-stealing Wonderland character) NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LITTLE (adjective)
- (informal) small and of little importance
- LITTLE (noun)
- a small amount or duration
- EVEN (adverb)
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons
- EVEN (adjective)
- of the score in a contest
- occurring at fixed intervals
- EVEN (verb)
- become even or more even
- make even or more even
- EVEN (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.