7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Even like a gymnast’s bars, we have the answer below.
Even like a gymnast’s bars 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Even like a gymnast’s bars in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- PARALLEL (8 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PARALLEL (noun)
- something having the property of being analogous to something else.
- an imaginary line around the Earth parallel to the equator.
- PARALLEL (verb)
- duplicate or match.
- make or place parallel to something.
- PARALLEL (adjective)
- being everywhere equidistant and not intersecting.
- of or relating to the simultaneous performance of multiple operations.