We have the answer for Evergreen tree with red berries crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Evergreen tree with red berries Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Mini Crossword on April 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Mini Crosswords.
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Lamb’s coat NYT Crossword Clue
- President Jackson or Johnson NYT Crossword Clue
- Saying nothing NYT Crossword Clue
- More strange NYT Crossword Clue
- Wallet items, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Constellation component Crossword Clue
- Mean dog NYT Crossword Clue
- Often-dreaded part of the week NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of a good deal? NYT Crossword Clue
- Closely aware NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Mini Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EVERGREEN (noun)
- a plant having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year
- EVERGREEN (adjective)
- (of plants and shrubs) bearing foliage throughout the year
- YEW (noun)
- any of numerous evergreen trees or shrubs having red cup-shaped berries and flattened needlelike leaves
- wood of a yew; especially the durable fine-grained light brown or red wood of the English yew valued for cabinetwork and archery bows
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.