We have the answer for Eve's garden crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Eve's garden crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Eve’s garden Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Headed (for) Crossword Clue
- __ Majesty (queen’s title) Crossword Clue
- Seasoned like bar snacks Crossword Clue
- Part of a three-piece suit Crossword Clue
- Now, in a memo Crossword Clue
- Castaway’s dwelling Crossword Clue
- “Electric” fish Crossword Clue
- Mail destination: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Lawn growth Crossword Clue
- Motel’s swimming spot Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
- EVE (noun)
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- (Old Testament) Adam’s wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam’s rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - December 5 2023
- Vox Crossword - July 20 2023
- USA Today Crossword - July 25 2022
- Premier Sunday Crossword - February 28 2024
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Eve’s garden crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.