We have the answer for Evidence presented by a witness who heard about it from someone else: crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Evidence presented by a witness who heard about it from someone else: crossword clue answer below.
Evidence presented by a witness who heard about it from someone else: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on June 3, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- US Pizza chain with a red and blue logo inspired by a game piece: Crossword Clue
- Opposite of indoor; Sao Paulo once passed a ban on all _______ advertising: Crossword Clue
- LCD stands for “liquid _______ display”: Crossword Clue
- Louis _______ created the writing system used by the visually impaired when he was 15: Crossword Clue
- Belgian chocolate brand with a logo depicting a Lady on a horse: Crossword Clue
- The “Rumble in the ______” was the epic clash between George Foreman and Muhammad Ali: Crossword Clue
- Former NFL star Max Tuerk played for the USC _______ from 2012 to 2015: Crossword Clue
- The name of the river that runs through the Grand Canyon: Crossword Clue
- Residents of this Japan city are known for longevity, 35 out of every 100,000 are centenarians: Crossword Clue
- A company of diverse performers including clowns, acrobats, trained animals, hoopers, and many more: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HEARSAY (noun)
- gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth
- HEARSAY (adjective)
- heard through another rather than directly
- EVIDENCE (verb)
- provide evidence for
- provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one’s behavior, attitude, or external attributes
- EVIDENCE (noun)
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- an indication that makes something evident
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.