We have the answer for "Exodus" author crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "Exodus" author crossword clue answer below.
“Exodus” author Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Keep bugging Crossword Clue
- Goddesses of the seasons Crossword Clue
- Curve of the sole Crossword Clue
- Chopped down Crossword Clue
- Chore list heading Crossword Clue
- Navy commandos Crossword Clue
- 16th century pope Crossword Clue
- Thesaurus entries: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Reminiscent of Crossword Clue
- Org. for Federer or Nadal Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXODUS (noun)
- the second book of the Old Testament: tells of the departure of the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt led by Moses; God gave them the Ten Commandments and the rest of Mosaic law on Mount Sinai during the Exodus
- a journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.