We have the answer for Expand upon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Expand upon Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Expand upon. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Expand upon crossword clue should be:
- ADDTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EXPAND (verb)
- exaggerate or make bigger
- add details, as to an account or idea; clarify the meaning of and discourse in a learned way, usually in writing
- UPON (preposition)
- On; — used in all the senses of that word, with which it is interchangeable.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Special-purpose Crossword Clue
- Moore of films Crossword Clue
- Sales disclaimer Crossword Clue
- With us now Crossword Clue
- Vietnamese festival Crossword Clue
- Actor Idris Crossword Clue
- Culinary category Crossword Clue
- Two-Oscar Davis Crossword Clue
- Folklore fiend Crossword Clue
- Apple that’s flat Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.