We have the answer for Expression of regret crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for Expression of regret crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Commuter Crossword.
Expression of regret Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Commuter Crossword Answers
- “Jurassic Park” creature Crossword Clue
- Collection of weapons Crossword Clue
- Amount of medicine: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Newspapers and magazines, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Bouquet part Crossword Clue
- Breakfast or lunch, say Crossword Clue
- Say “amen to that!” Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic “that’s funny” Crossword Clue
- Awards quartet, for short Crossword Clue
- “Encanto” heroine Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- APOLOGY (noun)
- a formal written defense of something you believe in strongly
- a poor example
- EXPRESSION (noun)
- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations
- the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Expression of regret crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.