We have the answer for Extra-crispy, to put it nicely crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Extra-crispy, to put it nicely Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Extra-crispy, to put it nicely. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Extra-crispy, to put it nicely crossword clue should be:
- BURNT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BURNT (adjective)
- ruined by overcooking
- destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- CRISPY (adjective)
- tender and brittle
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Edges of a diamond? NYT Crossword Clue
- Crush cans, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Perseverance, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Name written with an accent in Irish English NYT Crossword Clue
- Midweek milestone NYT Crossword Clue
- Recruit NYT Crossword Clue
- Ink spots, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Thigh muscle, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Greasy spoons NYT Crossword Clue
- Heading in a contract NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.