We have the answer for Facsimile message (abbr) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Facsimile message (abbr) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Facsimile message (abbr). This clue last appeared January 30, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Facsimile message (abbr) crossword clue should be:
- FAX (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FACSIMILE (noun)
- an exact copy or reproduction
- duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio
- FACSIMILE (verb)
- send something via a facsimile machine
- MESSAGE (noun)
- what a communication that is about something is about
- a communication (usually brief) that is written or spoken or signaled
- MESSAGE (verb)
- send a message
- send a message to
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Writer’s alter ego Crossword Clue
- Named (book) Crossword Clue
- Small vehicles Crossword Clue
- Dessert for dolt? Crossword Clue
- Insensitive person Crossword Clue
- Not sensible Crossword Clue
- Unhurried Crossword Clue
- Puts on hat (arch) Crossword Clue
- Very modest person Crossword Clue
- Christmas songs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.