We have the answer for Fancy neckwear crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fancy neckwear Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fancy neckwear. This clue last appeared March 20, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fancy neckwear crossword clue should be:
- ASCOT (5 letters)
- BOA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 20 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NECKWEAR (noun)
- articles of clothing worn about the neck
- FANCY (verb)
- have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- imagine; conceive of; see in one’s mind
- FANCY (noun)
- something many people believe that is false
- a predisposition to like something
- FANCY (adjective)
- not plain; decorative or ornamented
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Swiftness Crossword Clue
- Homes in the sticks? Crossword Clue
- U2’s frontman Crossword Clue
- Brother of Huey and Dewey on “Duck Tales” Crossword Clue
- Flap on a suit coat Crossword Clue
- Fair-haired Crossword Clue
- Slangy denial Crossword Clue
- Carry ___ (sing on key) Crossword Clue
- Tricky puzzle Crossword Clue
- What wounds and colors may do Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.