We have the answer for Fan’s favorite crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fan’s favorite Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fan’s favorite. This clue last appeared September 14, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fan’s favorite crossword clue should be:
- IDOL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword September 14 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAVORITE (adjective)
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- appealing to the general public
- FAVORITE (noun)
- a competitor thought likely to win
- something regarded with special favor or liking
- IDOL (noun)
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
- a material effigy that is worshipped
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Writer Cocteau Crossword Clue
- Spurs (on) Crossword Clue
- Pollux’s twin Crossword Clue
- Dentist’s deg Crossword Clue
- Garment with laces Crossword Clue
- Kidnap Crossword Clue
- Dessert fruit Crossword Clue
- Gunrunning, e.g Crossword Clue
- Getting cuddly Crossword Clue
- Farm chunk Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.