We have the answer for Far from fetching crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Far from fetching Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Far from fetching. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Far from fetching crossword clue should be:
- UGLY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAR (noun)
- a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- FAR (adjective)
- being of a considerable distance or length
- being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- FETCHING (adjective)
- very attractive; capturing interest
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Opium source Crossword Clue
- Langley-based org. Crossword Clue
- Channel based in Atlanta Crossword Clue
- Fake grip used in a professional wrestling match? Crossword Clue
- Dr.’s orders Crossword Clue
- Hem’s partner NYT Crossword Clue
- See 51-Down Crossword Clue
- What the puzzle’s title hints at Crossword Clue
- Home of the Ephesians Crossword Clue
- Ventilation system components Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.