We have the answer for "Far out!" crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
“Far out!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Where the going rate is charged Crossword Clue
- Call the shots Crossword Clue
- Ranch alternative Crossword Clue
- Like Cousin Itt, of all of the Addams family Crossword Clue
- Red Sox manager Alex Crossword Clue
- English cathedral city Crossword Clue
- Cheap Thrills singer Crossword Clue
- Aladdin’s lid Crossword Clue
- Notes between dos and mis Crossword Clue
- Poem’s rhythmic pattern Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- INACOMA (7 letters)
- RAD (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAR (noun)
- a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- FAR (adjective)
- being of a considerable distance or length
- being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- RAD (noun)
- the unit of plane angle adopted under the Systeme International d’Unites; equal to the angle at the center of a circle subtended by an arc equal in length to the radius (approximately 57.295 degrees)
- a unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.