We have the answer for “Father of the Constitution” crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Father of the Constitution” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- “Giant” star Crossword Clue
- Fellow in a musical cast Crossword Clue
- Tram load Crossword Clue
- Passion Crossword Clue
- Poem’s rhythmic pattern Crossword Clue
- Wonder Woman star Gadot Crossword Clue
- Charlotte’s friend Wilbur, for one Crossword Clue
- Oil in shampoos Crossword Clue
- One of many scattered on Valentine’s Day, perhaps Crossword Clue
- River of Venezuela Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CONSTITUTION (noun)
- law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- the act of forming or establishing something
- MADISON (noun)
- capital of the state of Wisconsin; located in the southern part of state; site of the main branch of the University of Wisconsin
- 4th President of the United States; member of the Continental Congress and rapporteur at the Constitutional Convention in 1776; helped frame the Bill of Rights (1751-1836)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.