We have the answer for Favorite pal, in texts crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Favorite pal, in texts Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Favorite pal, in texts. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Favorite pal, in texts crossword clue should be:
- BFF (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAVORITE (adjective)
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality
- appealing to the general public
- FAVORITE (noun)
- a competitor thought likely to win
- something regarded with special favor or liking
- PAL (noun)
- a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- PAL (verb)
- become friends; act friendly towards
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Serenade Crossword Clue
- Apparent Crossword Clue
- Skin breakout Crossword Clue
- Spanish greeting Crossword Clue
- Church service Crossword Clue
- Service charge Crossword Clue
- Tyler of “Ad Astra” Crossword Clue
- Ms. Vance, to Lucy Crossword Clue
- “Superfood” berry Crossword Clue
- Pirate’s plunder NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.