We have the answer for Federal trade commission, initialism. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Federal trade commission, initialism. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the CodyCross Small Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past CodyCross Small Crosswords.
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Slang for a group of people with like traits. Crossword Clue
- To do with the nose. Crossword Clue
- Perfect vision to aim for. Crossword Clue
- Brandy made in France. Crossword Clue
- Measurement type, like cm or miles. Crossword Clue
- Confidentiality agreement, in short Crossword Clue
- Yes, to a pirate Crossword Clue
- The most powerful nuclear weapon ever, __ Bomba. Crossword Clue
- Loud noise Crossword Clue
- The home of deer, moose, squirrels and bears. Crossword Clue
You can play the CodyCross Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COMMISSION (noun)
- a group of representatives or delegates
- an official document issued by a government and conferring on the recipient the rank of an officer in the armed forces
- COMMISSION (verb)
- charge with a task
- place an order for
- FEDERAL (noun)
- any federal law-enforcement officer
- a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War
- FEDERAL (adjective)
- being of or having to do with the northern United States and those loyal to the Union during the American Civil War
- characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is divided between one central and several regional authorities
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.