We have the answer for Feel bad about crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Feel bad about Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on April 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Possible crossword clue for Aloft? Crossword Clue
- Possible crossword clue for Sting? Crossword Clue
- Sounds from happy cats Crossword Clue
- Lose steam Crossword Clue
- Bone-dry Crossword Clue
- HS class with book reports Crossword Clue
- Voting alliance Crossword Clue
- TV room Crossword Clue
- Mm-hmm Crossword Clue
- Fine and dandy NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEEL (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- a property perceived by touch
- FEEL (verb)
- examine by touch
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- RUE (noun)
- European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
- sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- RUE (verb)
- feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.