We have the answer for “Feel Like Makin’ Love” singer crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“Feel Like Makin’ Love” singer Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Sister of Bart and Maggie Crossword Clue
- Meyers of late night Crossword Clue
- Big pipes Crossword Clue
- Drill address Crossword Clue
- Thick slice Crossword Clue
- Like many highlighter colors Crossword Clue
- “Like that’ll ever happen!” Crossword Clue
- Fills for flagons Crossword Clue
- Little worker Crossword Clue
- Skater’s figure Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAKIN (noun)
- battles in World War II in the Pacific (November 1943); United States Marines took the islands from the Japanese after bitter fighting
- FLACK (noun)
- artillery designed to shoot upward at airplanes
- a slick spokesperson who can turn any criticism to the advantage of their employer
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.