We have the answer for Feeling on edge crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Feeling on edge crossword clue answer below.
Feeling on edge Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Hoppy order at a microbrewery: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Stringy Halloween decoration Crossword Clue
- Greater metropolitan ___ Crossword Clue
- Vatican City leader Crossword Clue
- House of ___ (Showtime series with Don Cheadle as an unethical consultant) Crossword Clue
- Completely unpredictable Crossword Clue
- You ___? (question from Lurch on The Addams Family) Crossword Clue
- People born during the last week of July astrologically Crossword Clue
- It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) band Crossword Clue
- Like the strip on the back of a Post-it Note Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEELING (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- an intuitive understanding of something
- EDGE (noun)
- the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- the boundary of a surface
- EDGE (verb)
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- advance slowly, as if by inches
Crosswords with Friends was first introduced in 2017, and has since become a popular game for crossword enthusiasts and casual gamers alike. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of Crosswords with Friends is its focus on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
The game includes several modes, including a single-player mode, a multiplayer mode, and a daily challenge mode. Players can also connect with friends and compete against each other for high scores.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.