We have the answer for Fencing sport crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fencing sport Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fencing sport. This clue last appeared March 10, 2023 in the NYT Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fencing sport crossword clue should be:
- EPEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Mini Crossword March 10 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FENCING (noun)
- material for building fences
- a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- SPORT (noun)
- someone who engages in sports
- (Maine colloquial) a temporary summer resident of Maine
- SPORT (verb)
- play boisterously
- wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Vaccine approval grp. NYT Crossword Clue
- Allow to enter Crossword Clue
- Collective bargaining group LA Times Crossword Clue
- Trickled slowly NYT Crossword Clue
- Sits around and does nothing NYT Crossword Clue
- Candy with collectible dispensers NYT Crossword Clue
- British Z’s NYT Crossword Clue
- Subject of the Netflix series “Full Swing” NYT Crossword Clue
- Chuck E. Cheese specialty NYT Crossword Clue
- Chicken’s crossing place, in a joke NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.