We have the answer for Fermented beverage crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fermented beverage Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fermented beverage. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fermented beverage crossword clue should be:
- ALE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEVERAGE (noun)
- any liquid suitable for drinking
- ALE (noun)
- a general name for beer made with a top fermenting yeast; in some of the United States an ale is (by law) a brew of more than 4% alcohol by volume
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Queen’s protection NYT Crossword Clue
- Alternative to blinds NYT Crossword Clue
- Kind of architectural movement with the philosophy of living with less NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer temperatures of 120º F, in Death Valley NYT Crossword Clue
- TV character who said “I do love a locker room. It smells like potential” NYT Crossword Clue
- Cheesesteak topper NYT Crossword Clue
- Historian Schomberg of the Harlem Renaissance NYT Crossword Clue
- Wig (out) NYT Crossword Clue
- Title for Frida Kahlo NYT Crossword Clue
- The Simpsons character with an 18-letter last name NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.