Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” actress Jennifer crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” actress Jennifer Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” actress Jennifer. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” actress Jennifer crossword clue should be:
- GREY (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- GREY (verb)
- make grey.
- turn grey.
- GREY (noun)
- Englishman who as Prime Minister implemented social reforms including the abolition of slavery throughout the British Empire (1764-1845).
- Queen of England for nine days in 1553; she was quickly replaced by Mary Tudor and beheaded for treason (1537-1554).
- GREY (adjective)
- showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair.
- used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms).
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Signal strength indicators on a cellphone Crossword Clue
- Takes to court Crossword Clue
- Ostrich relative Crossword Clue
- “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor who plays the journalist Dean Baquet in “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Early color TV maker Crossword Clue
- Twosome Crossword Clue
- Actor Stevens of “Beauty and the Beast” Crossword Clue
- Shaken (not stirred) cocktail in James Bond films Crossword Clue
- “___ my way” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- West Coast home of the NCAA’s Bruins (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.