We have the answer for Filipino stew crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Filipino stew Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Filipino stew. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Filipino stew crossword clue should be:
- ADOBO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FILIPINO (noun)
- official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
- a native or inhabitant of the Philippines
- FILIPINO (adjective)
- of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs
- ADOBO (noun)
- a dish of marinated vegetables and meat or fish; served with rice
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Walk On By’ or ‘Move On Up’ Crossword Clue
- Magazine release Crossword Clue
- Word of comparison Crossword Clue
- Heart Hands or Saluting Face Crossword Clue
- Be fluent in Crossword Clue
- Person on a poster Crossword Clue
- What a boulder rolling downhill gains Crossword Clue
- They aren’t going to happen Crossword Clue
- Claims that won’t pass a fact check Crossword Clue
- Zodiac bovines Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.