We have the answer for Fine and __ crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Fine and __ crossword clue answer below.
Fine and __ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Grp. that tries to get influence in D.C. Crossword Clue
- Ran away from Crossword Clue
- Frequent occurrence on “The Bachelorette” Crossword Clue
- Manet of Impressionism Crossword Clue
- “Great job, Renée Fleming!” Crossword Clue
- Lorenzo of “Falcon Crest” Crossword Clue
- Simplicity Crossword Clue
- Tennis legend Chris Crossword Clue
- Possible response to “Merci beaucoup!” Crossword Clue
- Text letters that might precede a hazy memory Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DANDY (noun)
- a sailing vessel with two masts; a small mizzen is aft of the rudderpost
- a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- DANDY (adjective)
- very good
- FINE (noun)
- money extracted as a penalty
- FINE (adverb)
- an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- in a delicate manner
- FINE (verb)
- issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- FINE (adjective)
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- characterized by elegance or refinement or accomplishment
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fine and __ crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.