We have the answer for Finger count crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Finger count Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Finger count. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Finger count crossword clue should be:
- TEN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FINGER (noun)
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb)
- FINGER (verb)
- examine by touch
- feel or handle with the fingers
- COUNT (verb)
- put into a group
- show consideration for; take into account
- COUNT (noun)
- the act of counting; reciting numbers in ascending order
- a nobleman (in various countries) having rank equal to a British earl
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- City-based Crossword Clue
- Salad start Crossword Clue
- Deeds Crossword Clue
- Closes with a bang Crossword Clue
- Low-cost inn Crossword Clue
- Hits Crossword Clue
- Sports site Crossword Clue
- Current units Crossword Clue
- Sheet material Crossword Clue
- Practical Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.