We have the answer for Finishes last crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Finishes last Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Finishes last. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Finishes last crossword clue should be:
- LOSES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LAST (verb)
- persist for a specified period of time
- continue to live and avoid dying
- LAST (noun)
- the time at which life ends; continuing until dead
- holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- LAST (adverb)
- the item at the end
- LAST (adjective)
- not to be altered or undone
- occurring at or forming an end or termination
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Chowed down Crossword Clue
- Flying reptile of Japanese film Crossword Clue
- Golfer Walter Crossword Clue
- Sheets and such Crossword Clue
- Cain’s father Crossword Clue
- Kin of Ltd Crossword Clue
- In theory Crossword Clue
- Closet use Crossword Clue
- Statue spot Crossword Clue
- Plain to see Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.