We have the answer for Fire truck needs crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fire truck needs crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Fire truck needs Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- A mouse! Crossword Clue
- Platter Crossword Clue
- — Kippur Crossword Clue
- Cambodia neighbor Crossword Clue
- Wee dollop Crossword Clue
- Really pesters Crossword Clue
- Superior, for one Crossword Clue
- Like some vaccines Crossword Clue
- Squad of superstars Crossword Clue
- Arthur of “Maude” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRUCK (noun)
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- TRUCK (verb)
- convey (goods etc.) by truck
- NEEDS (adverb)
- in such a manner as could not be otherwise
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fire truck needs crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.