We have the answer for Fireplace stack crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fireplace stack Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fireplace stack. This clue last appeared January 5, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fireplace stack crossword clue should be:
- LOGS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIREPLACE (noun)
- an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built
- STACK (noun)
- a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- STACK (verb)
- arrange in stacks
- arrange the order of so as to increase one’s winning chances
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Skunk aftermath Crossword Clue
- Turn on Crossword Clue
- Ancient kings who wore nemes headdresses Crossword Clue
- Cereal with collectible boxes Crossword Clue
- Santorinis sea Crossword Clue
- Drought-damaged Crossword Clue
- Prefix with day or night Crossword Clue
- Four-time Pro Bowl quarterback who never made it to the Super Bowl Crossword Clue
- Jellystone resident Crossword Clue
- 23andMe stuff Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.