We have the answer for First-place medal crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for First-place medal crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
First-place medal Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Rx writers Crossword Clue
- Praline nut Crossword Clue
- Threw Crossword Clue
- Internet address Crossword Clue
- Norms (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Bar Crossword Clue
- Bagel choice Crossword Clue
- Ollie’s pal Crossword Clue
- Mexican entree Crossword Clue
- “It slipped my mind!” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- serving to set in motion
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward
- before anything else
- PLACE (noun)
- a job in an organization
- a point located with respect to surface features of some region
- PLACE (verb)
- assign a location to
- assign a rank or rating to
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 22 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 21 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 10 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - April 3 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 23 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the First-place medal crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.