We have the answer for First planet alphabetically crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
First planet alphabetically Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Camera brand Crossword Clue
- Be the Right Size Crossword Clue
- First word of the second-largest city in California Crossword Clue
- Sounds from a bird’s nest Crossword Clue
- Money execs Crossword Clue
- Folklore monster Crossword Clue
- Catch a glimpse of Crossword Clue
- To the bitter ___ Crossword Clue
- ___ cheese Crossword Clue
- Drum kit part Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EARTH (noun)
- the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage)
- EARTH (verb)
- connect to the earth
- hide in the earth like a hunted animal
- PLANET (noun)
- (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light; Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in order of their proximity to the sun; viewed from the constellation Hercules, all the planets rotate around the sun in a counterclockwise direction
- a person who follows or serves another
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.