We have the answer for First syllable in a game of X’s and O’s crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
First syllable in a game of X’s and O’s Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for First syllable in a game of X’s and O’s. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the First syllable in a game of X’s and O’s crossword clue should be:
- TIC (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SYLLABLE (noun)
- a unit of spoken language larger than a phoneme
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- serving to set in motion
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward
- before anything else
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Kobe cash Crossword Clue
- Actress Aniston of “Friends,” lovingly Crossword Clue
- Made, as craft beer Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- ___ up (cheers up) Crossword Clue
- Work in a diner kitchen Crossword Clue
- Lager beer brand that originated in China in 1993 Crossword Clue
- One hailed at an airport Crossword Clue
- Come to a conclusion, detective-style Crossword Clue
- Marilyn Monroe, to Hollywood Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.