We have the answer for First weekday, for short crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
First weekday, for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- ___ vera (medicinal succulent) Crossword Clue
- Charming and sophisticated Crossword Clue
- “The coast is ___” Crossword Clue
- Cabbage’s leafy kin Crossword Clue
- “Wreak ___!” (cause damage) Crossword Clue
- Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, e.g. Crossword Clue
- ___ upon a time Crossword Clue
- London’s landmark chimer: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- “Once and Again” actress Ward Crossword Clue
- Legal phrase which means “in the matter of”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEEKDAY (noun)
- any day except Sunday (and sometimes except Saturday)
- MON (noun)
- the second day of the week; the first working day
- a member of a Buddhist people living in Myanmar and adjacent parts of Thailand
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.