We have the answer for First word for many babies, to a parent's delight crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the First word for many babies, to a parent's delight crossword clue answer below.
First word for many babies, to a parent’s delight Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Mini Crossword Answers
- Prefix with Pen and genetics NYT Crossword Clue
- Identified NYT Crossword Clue
- Govt. org. that monitors our air and water NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ make myself clear?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Opposite of departs NYT Crossword Clue
- Affix with heat, as a shirt patch NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Trench, deepest location on Earth NYT Crossword Clue
- What 1-Down is, to 13-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Baby’s undergarment NYT Crossword Clue
- Baby’s overgarment NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DELIGHT (noun)
- a feeling of extreme pleasure or satisfaction
- something or someone that provides a source of happiness
- DELIGHT (verb)
- give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- hold spellbound
- PARENT (verb)
- look after a child until it is an adult
- PARENT (noun)
- a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
The New York Times Mini Crossword is a shorter version of the classic New York Times crossword puzzle. It was first introduced in 2014 as a daily online puzzle, and has since become a popular feature for solvers looking for a quick and fun crossword challenge.
The Mini Crossword is a 5x5 grid with simple, straightforward clues that are often wordplay-based. The puzzles are designed to be completed in just a few minutes, making them perfect for a quick mental workout during a busy day. The Mini Crossword is available for free online, and is also included in the New York Times Crossword app.
Like the full-sized New York Times crossword, the Mini Crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors. The Mini Crossword often features themes related to current events or pop culture, and its clues and answers can be fun and playful.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.