We have the answer for Fishing stick, e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Fishing stick, e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Fishing stick, e.g.. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Fishing stick, e.g. crossword clue should be:
- ROD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FISHING (noun)
- the act of someone who fishes as a diversion
- the occupation of catching fish for a living
- STICK (noun)
- marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
- STICK (verb)
- stick to firmly
- be a devoted follower or supporter
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Mincemeat or key lime dessert Crossword Clue
- Asia’s dried-up sea Crossword Clue
- Rolls-___ (luxury car make) Crossword Clue
- Oscar or Golden Globe, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Leo G. ___, “Strangers on a Train” actor who worked with Alfred Hitchcock more than once Crossword Clue
- Airport vehicle, often Crossword Clue
- A means of entrance or exit Crossword Clue
- “G” in “KG” Crossword Clue
- Houston currency Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Like romantic lighting, often Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.