We have the answer for Five times two crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Five times two Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 28, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- ___ male (dominant guy) Crossword Clue
- Not shallow Crossword Clue
- Sound of a dog’s bark Crossword Clue
- Verb that sounds like C Crossword Clue
- Old-timey version of OMG! Crossword Clue
- Furry creatures who live on Endor in Return of the Jedi Crossword Clue
- Homophone of earn Crossword Clue
- Stuff in a dirty puddle Crossword Clue
- ___ It Fun (2014 Paramore song) Crossword Clue
- I believe you ___ me an explanation Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TIMES (noun)
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of division; the product of two numbers is computed
- a more or less definite period of time now or previously present
- FIVE (noun)
- a team that plays basketball
- a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
- FIVE (adjective)
- being one more than four
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.