We have the answer for Flamenco cry crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Flamenco cry Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on April 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Stadium cheer Crossword Clue
- Knitter’s stitch Crossword Clue
- What you may use at a library, and what each row of circled letters reveals Crossword Clue
- Shooting match? Crossword Clue
- Foist (on) Crossword Clue
- Joe Cocker’s “You ___ Beautiful” Crossword Clue
- “Carmen” or “Elektra” Crossword Clue
- When the MLS Cup Playoffs begin Crossword Clue
- Pinch from a chef Crossword Clue
- Letter before theta Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLAMENCO (noun)
- a style of dancing characteristic of the Andalusian Gypsies; vigorous and rhythmic with clapping and stamping of feet
- guitar music composed for dancing the flamenco
- CRY (verb)
- utter a sudden loud cry
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
- CRY (noun)
- a slogan used to rally support for a cause
- a loud utterance of emotion (especially when inarticulate)
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.