We have the answer for Flashes of lightning crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Flashes of lightning Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Flashes of lightning. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Flashes of lightning crossword clue should be:
- BOLTS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIGHTNING (noun)
- abrupt electric discharge from cloud to cloud or from cloud to earth accompanied by the emission of light
- the flash of light that accompanies an electric discharge in the atmosphere (or something resembling such a flash); can scintillate for a second or more
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sight or smell Crossword Clue
- Conclude Crossword Clue
- Doily fabric Crossword Clue
- __ legs (dog’s rear extremities) Crossword Clue
- Neighbor of Saudi Arabia Crossword Clue
- ___-Tac-Toe Crossword Clue
- Sway suddenly Crossword Clue
- Athlete with three expert skills Crossword Clue
- Tear to shreds Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.