We have the answer for Flier with a tail crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Flier with a tail crossword clue most recently seen in the WSJ Crossword.
Flier with a tail Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our WSJ Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Airline employee WSJ Crossword Clue
- Curdled milk product WSJ Crossword Clue
- Onion-topped roll WSJ Crossword Clue
- Name-dropping abbr. WSJ Crossword Clue
- Whirling water WSJ Crossword Clue
- Drink rudely WSJ Crossword Clue
- Body covering WSJ Crossword Clue
- Sheriff’s ID WSJ Crossword Clue
- This clue’s lang. WSJ Crossword Clue
- Crater feature WSJ Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KITE (noun)
- a bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float
- a bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value
- KITE (verb)
- fly a kite
- get credit or money by using a bad check
- TAIL (noun)
- a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- the rear part of a ship
- TAIL (verb)
- go after with the intent to catch
- remove or shorten the tail of an animal
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the WSJ Crossword
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Flier with a tail crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.