We have the answer for Floor cover crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Floor cover Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Thomas Joseph Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Thomas Joseph Crosswords.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Remove suds from Crossword Clue
- Merchandise Crossword Clue
- Robin or wren Crossword Clue
- Pick from the menu Crossword Clue
- Add a change to Crossword Clue
- Top card Crossword Clue
- Keyed up Crossword Clue
- Group of top players Crossword Clue
- Like surgical tools Crossword Clue
- Accountant’s layout Crossword Clue
You can play the Thomas Joseph crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- AREARUG (7 letters)
- RUG (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUG (noun)
- floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- COVER (noun)
- a recording of a song that was first recorded or made popular by somebody else
- a fixed charge by a restaurant or nightclub over and above the charge for food and drink
- COVER (verb)
- form a cover over
- clothe, as if for protection from the elements
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.