We have the answer for Florida city where 'Magic Mike' is set crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Florida city where ‘Magic Mike’ is set Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Dance from Argentina/Uruguay Crossword Clue
- 1977 miniseries starring LeVar Burton Crossword Clue
- Last part Crossword Clue
- Mega Millions or Powerball Crossword Clue
- Kettle output Crossword Clue
- Parts of a computer chair Crossword Clue
- Thanksgiving side Crossword Clue
- Most brooding Crossword Clue
- More senior Crossword Clue
- __ sequitur Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAGIC (noun)
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- MAGIC (adjective)
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- FLORIDA (noun)
- a state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.