We have the answer for Flowing tresses crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Flowing tresses Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Flowing tresses. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Flowing tresses crossword clue should be:
- MANE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FLOWING (adjective)
- designed or arranged to offer the least resistant to fluid flow
- FLOWING (noun)
- the motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases)
- MANE (noun)
- growth of hair covering the scalp of a human being
- long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal’s neck
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Coral __ Crossword Clue
- ___ box (lunch option) NYT Crossword Clue
- Place for a plug NYT Crossword Clue
- Words of praise NYT Crossword Clue
- Predecessor of a USB drive NYT Crossword Clue
- Tropical vine Crossword Clue
- Beginner’s edition? NYT Crossword Clue
- Sport coached by Ted Lasso NYT Crossword Clue
- If u ask me NYT Crossword Clue
- Bounded NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.