We have the answer for Fly a plane crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Fly a plane crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Fly a plane Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Tech’s client Crossword Clue
- Bring to a conclusion Crossword Clue
- Cause to stumble Crossword Clue
- Garden soil Crossword Clue
- Linger Crossword Clue
- Tailor’s tool Crossword Clue
- Impulsive Crossword Clue
- Nurtures Crossword Clue
- Caterer’s coffeepot Crossword Clue
- Agenda listing Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AVIATE (verb)
- operate an airplane
- PLANE (noun)
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- PLANE (verb)
- travel on the surface of water
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- PLANE (adjective)
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Newsday Crossword - January 21 2024
- Universal Crossword - December 7 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - August 25 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - September 11 2022
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Fly a plane crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.